25.2.05

Re-run

Tonight's episode was a re-run so I didn't watch it. I recently bought a really big book of Neitzsche works. I've only managed to read a few pages of it so far. It feels too much like homework and I haven't had homework to do in 5 years. I noticed that an Andromeda fan actually found my blog! Thanks for the post. I guess I should explain a little bit about myself now that I know that I'm not the only one reading this blog. I'm a number cruncher, which means I feel very little in the way of sympathy or compassion. I love spoilers. You may see them often here. If you don't like it then don't come here until after you see the episode that is airing for the week. Luckily for you all, I never can seem to find spoilers for Andromeda. I managed to find one and that was probably a major coup. And I do try to avoid posting comments about the Promo Clip that the official website has posted for viewing before the episode airs. I was more cautious about spoilers when I thought my friend Polly would come here to read my blog. Polly hates spoilers. But she never comes here. I don't like negative criticism of the show. If you want to express negative comments about the show, then there are plenty of other places on the Web to do that. And you'll have plenty of new friends because a lot of people, for some reason, love to criticise the show. As I've said before, I would hate to see how they would criticise Shakespeare's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home