21.2.05

Saving Light From a Black Sun

This was a pivotal episode. They fixed the broken sun - Yay. They may or may not have the right Trance - Boo. That's the only part I don't like about what they've done. But not because I could have written it better or because they are 'ruining' the show. But because I don't want to have to wait for months to see the crew possibly about to leave the Seefra system and leave good Trance behind, imprisoned by evil Trance. This is where I would skip to the last few pages of the book to see how the book ends, if I were reading a book. Anyway, this episode was good for many reasons. One - Trance and Rhade had some really good scenes. Two - Andromeda now has enough power to get Rommie back and leave Seefra. I hear that Rommie will in fact be back by the end of the show. There's something about her and Doyle doing a fight scene in an upcoming episode. Can't wait for that.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Hey! No fair! Some of us haven't seen it yet! LOL!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Wow! Someone actually came to this blog. I thought for sure no one but that crazy spam poster ever came here. Maybe I should consider this 'fairness' concept the Mad Perseid mentioned now that my world has expanded by one.

9:27 PM  
Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Is it not amazing how much brighter and better the world looks and feels once you realize that people do, in fact, read and most importantly comment on, your blog? (g)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home