21.2.05

Saving Light From a Black Sun

This was a pivotal episode. They fixed the broken sun - Yay. They may or may not have the right Trance - Boo. That's the only part I don't like about what they've done. But not because I could have written it better or because they are 'ruining' the show. But because I don't want to have to wait for months to see the crew possibly about to leave the Seefra system and leave good Trance behind, imprisoned by evil Trance. This is where I would skip to the last few pages of the book to see how the book ends, if I were reading a book. Anyway, this episode was good for many reasons. One - Trance and Rhade had some really good scenes. Two - Andromeda now has enough power to get Rommie back and leave Seefra. I hear that Rommie will in fact be back by the end of the show. There's something about her and Doyle doing a fight scene in an upcoming episode. Can't wait for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Wow! Someone actually came to this blog. I thought for sure no one but that crazy spam poster ever came here. Maybe I should consider this 'fairness' concept the Mad Perseid mentioned now that my world has expanded by one.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home