30.1.05

Moonlight Becomes You

This episode was a really good Trance episode. She found love, but it was not to be. And we learned more about her. Rhade and Beka are having a tough time dealing with the fact that Beka is now partly responsible for the whole Nitezchean race. I'm glad they are still talking about that and that they didn't just forget it. Next week's episode is another Trance episode and it looks to be even better. I can't wait for it.

A few comments about message boards. There is one message board I read whose members all hate Andromeda. All they ever post are negative comments about it. I don't know why they watch a show they hate and I don't know why they expend that much energy to complain about it. For 4 years, all we've heard from these people is "why can't we learn more about Trance? When will we find out more about Trance?" Well, now we are finding out more about her and they still aren't happy. I think they are under a really bad misconception that they have created and written the show. And they, of course, have not. The show is not their property. They do not direct its future. They are only the audience. This is not a choose your own adventure show. If you don't like the show, stop watching it. As for me reading the posts on this particular message board - I have stopped reading most of the andromeda posts, simply because these people do nothing but try to ruin the show for the rest of the fans. Finding a positive comment on said message board is extremely rare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home