1.10.04

The Weight: Part 2

I just watched this episode and I thought it was great. Rhade and Dylan have a great relationship. Better than the old Captain and soldier relationship they had last season. And Beka didn't hate Dylan like other people said on message boards. She just wanted to protect herself after nearly dying. Completely understandable. And Trance has returned, although she can't be touched, which will make things very difficult I would think. No more touching kissy farewells like she and Dylan shared last season. She also doesn't remember anyone or anything but Dylan. He is pretty hard to forget. Next week, they find Harper and Doyle but apparently Harper has released some kind of virus onto the human population of where ever he is. The commercial showed Dylan saying "people are dying" and then he asked Harper what he'd done. Harper said it was every man for himself. So, that will be interesting. I think Beka gets infected by whatever it is. Probably that wretched Begin2Search toolbar spyware that corrupted my computer. I wonder how Harper will feel when he finds out Beka, his one-time closest friend, is suffering because of what he's done. Oh yeah, tonight they found Andromeda, the ship. I guess they'll be stealing the Maru away from what's left of tonight's evil villain's organization next week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home