2.8.04

I've been watching Season 2 on dvd this weekend. For the life of me, I don't see how so many people on these internet message boards can say this show is bad. I like the show and it makes sense to me. True, they skip over some technical explanations, but that was one of the main things that bored me with Post Original Series Star Trek. If I wanted science lessons, I'd watch TLC or PBS. I mean really, do you honestly think Picard understood all that technobabble? No, when he said, "Make it so," he didn't understand what was involved, it just sounded good to him and it was coming from people who had succeeded in their techno-efforts in the past. What really gets me are these people who believe that the show is bad just because it isn't being done the way THEY want it to be done. More Tyr, Less Dylan, More Trance with a tail, Less Trance with the weird head-dress, No Dylan, Dead Dylan, whine, whine, whine. I suppose if they went to see a play, they would be telling the actors to change the scenes to fit the ending they would rather see. Thank goodness Shakespeare isn't around to see this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Show was actually good the first 3 seasons, 4th season was fun but took a turn into fantasy/scifi. The 5th season you just need to watch and suffer with us lol.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home