30.7.04

Well, they say change is supposed to be good, but I'll wait and see....

When I first heard that they were going to have a new avitar for at least part of season 5, I decided to keep an open mind and wait until I saw a few episodes before voicing an opinion. But then I saw this. Someone on a website posted this link and said this is who the new avitar will be and what the new avitar will look like. So, now I can say that I'm concerned. The costume has me thinking of that Flashdance movie and I don't think the people in charge of the show really want their viewers to be taken back to the 1980's when the show is set a few thousand years into the future. Or maybe I'm getting a reminder of the Flash Gordon movie. Or Buck Rogers. Maybe Gil Gerard will make a guest appearance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home