16.10.04

Decay of the Angel

Another good episode, but there was no Trance. Oh well, if she had been used in the episode, it probably would have made things too easy. I liked the sword and wig gag; it was cute. I felt like I was watching the blooper reel from a dvd. We still don't know what Dylan's purpose is for the season, but hopefully that will come soon. And I really don't like seeing Andromeda, the ship, all beat up and ugly. I hope they restore her to some semblance of glory soon.


I read some comments on the message boards, and once again people are trying to write the episodes themselves. It should have been done this way, they should have made Argent and his followers descendents of Harper's android creations rising up against him - blah, blah, blah. That's not what the story was about, and that's not what the season is about. And they aren't the writers. Fan fiction is at the heart of all this negativity. Fan fiction will be the death of tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home